I lied in the Title. This wasn’t created on the 30.03.2017 but rather one day after. Why?
— Shades of Orange (@ShadesOfOrange_) 31. März 2017
I took my Basketballknit setup and tuned it to work on a grid and added ends for the sides. Also I let it go along a curve. My steps for this were:
- Measure curve’s perimeter
- Reference it into the width of the grid
- Reference the width with a multiplier for the divisions
- Get the rel XBBOX of the points on the grid.
- Input the rel XBBOX at the u input of the getPrimAttribute and get the position of the curvepoint at that specific u point
- Set X/Z to the recieved position
- Add recieved Y position on top of the current one
Here you can see the setup in action: